Coffee and Collaboration
MAT Physician and Behavioral Health Staff Professional Networking Breakfast
Hosted by The Professional Wellness Academy
Date: August 30, 2019 at 9:00am
Location: Professional Wellness Academy
16501 Ventura Blvd., Suite 400; Encino, CA 91436
RSVP: (805) 342-0222 ext. 101
The Professional Wellness Academy (PWA) is a state-wide network of professional therapists and counselors who assist doctors and MAT physicians with a ‘whole person’ approach to OUD patient care.
With support from DHCS and the Sierra Health Foundation, we are holding free monthly networking and educational meetings to discuss the treatments and methodologies being used to help OUD patients in Los Angeles and Ventura counties. This will include:
- Discussion of SAMSHA-Approved Treatment Plans
- Local MAT Access Grant Recipients 2019 – Hear their news and Information!
- Review of Federally Required Opiate Treatment Standards of Care
- Sharing of Best-Practices
- Networking and Collaborative Opportunities for Local MAT Prescribers and Behavioral Health Professionals
Please RSVP by August 23, 2019. A light breakfast will be provided.